Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply for any use of information provided on this website.
1 Purpose of The Conditions
- The Conditions of downloading and using the Images on this website are set forth by Tochigi Prefecture Tourism and Local Products Association (the Association).
- "Images" in this Terms and Conditions means the images, illustrations and pictures on this website. ""Users"" in this Terms and Conditions means the users of the Information and the Images provided on this website.
3 Permission of Use
- Downloading and using the Images of this website for the purpose of making brochures and/or any other means require the permission of the Association in advance.
- For avoidance of doubt, all Images on this website belong to the Association and/or the providers of the Images to the Association. The copyright and ownership of the Images are protected under the Copyright Act and otherlaws.
The Users are permitted to use the Images only for the purposes of promoting and advertising Tochigi tourism in good will.
The Association will assume the Users have agreed the Terms and Conditions when the Images are used in any media.
The use of the Images of the World Heritage site,"The Shrines and Temples of Nikko" (indicated with "*") require permission from the managing organisations of the Shrines and Temples listed below, in addition to the permissions given by the Association.
・Nikko Toshogu Shrine TEL:0288-54-0560
・Nikkozan Rinnoji Temple TEL:0288-54-0531
・Nikko Futarasan-jinja Shrine TEL:0288-54-0535
4 Prohibited Matters
- Any reproduction, sale, distribution, lending or borrowing of the Images (including the downloaded Images) as well as the use of them by any unauthorised individuals or organisations are strictly prohibited.
- The use of the Images for any commercial purposes is strictly forbidden.
- The Users are only permitted to make minimal modifications if required for the purpose of their use, however any modifications that significantly diminish the quality of the Images are strictly prohibited.
- The Association reserves the right to issue an injunction order to any Users who have breached the Terms and Conditions at any time.
- The Association does not hold any responsibility for any losses, incidents and/or any other matters resulting from Users downloading and using the Images on this website.